WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE HAIL DAMAGE ON YOUR HOME?
1. Call Roof Medic to schedule an inspection. If we determine you need to file a claim, we will walk you through the entire claims process and eliminate any fears or concerns you may have.
2. Collect a few of the largest hail stones and put them in your freezer, after photographing them.
3. Always review the details of your claim with a certified contractor.
4. Remember that you can recover depreciation by submitting a correct claim.
5. Beware of “storm-chasers.” They damage our local economy and are not reliable or trust-worthy, when you have service and support needs for your new roof.
6. Referrals are greatly appreciated and can earn you rebates; so tell your friends and neighbors about Roof Medic.
7. Roof medic is quite experienced in working with insurance companies and claims, thus, we assist you and your adjuster in realizing the most complete and comprehensive claim.
Insurance policies are complex and hard to translate. Given our experience with a wide variety of companies and policies, we can ensure your claim-compensation will cover the vast majority of your roof damage.